Friday, August 18, 2006

yarny day

Here is the fleece that I bought. It is very dirty, but it cleans up so beautifully! I am glad that I went ahead and cleaned a handfull of it to get an idea of what it is like. I definatly think that I will go ahead and mail it off to be professionally cleaned and carded otherwise I will never get it done.

The two together. Although it is rather hard to see. you get the idea.

Here is the finished spun stuff. Thin yarn, says shawl to me so far anyway. Pretty no?

TJ's Pullover. It is finally working for me! I have 6 more increase rows(12 total) and then I can seperate the arms and get to work on the body. I have a feeling that it will take me forever. uuugh. But so far I like what I see. That has to account for something.

Another shot.

Well I am off to the post office to do my mailing!
Later Days!
Fleecingly
Dee

1 comment:

Becka said...

Oh yeah, the yarn is screaming to be a shawl!!! It's gorgeous!