Thursday, August 10, 2006

Promised pictures

Here they are in all of their glory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is dear sissy in her new wrap. It was a really quick knit. Only took me a few hours. Yarn: Poof Crystal Palace Needles: size 11

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is new Kiri. I restarted one more time and it turned out allright so far. (crossing ALL crossables) That black thread? my lifeline. So no more restarting for this chick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is TJ's sweater. Well the start of it. I think that I finally have the "increasing in pattern" thing down so we will see.
I have also started cleaning and combing the fleece that I bought roughly a month ago I have come to the conclusion however that I am going to have an actual set of wool combs before I get to far into this. The dog slickers just isn't really working. le sigh
What I do have done and spun on the spindle looks divine though. Enough out of me I need to go feed the kidlings.
Completedly
Dee