Saturday, August 05, 2006

Kiri

Okay. So I have knit and ripped no less than 5 times on this shawl. But I am determined. I will get past the first chart! I am using lifelines this time. Last 5 times I didn't just because I really didn't think that i needed to for the first chart. It didn't have that many stitches, I can keep track with out messing up! Sha whatever. Kiri is kicking my butt all over Omaha. So I started one more time lifelines and all and am determined to get it right this time!

In other news I have joined the UFO august KAL so that I can get a move on some of the knitting that I have to do before I start back to school at the end of the month. Man that came up to quickly. I am going to work on TJs sweater. I feel ready to pick it up again. As well as the cotton that still need s spun for the baby blanket that I have not yet started. I have my work cut out for me.
Finishingly
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »