Saturday, August 26, 2006

Alas poor Kiri, I knew her well...

Awww Kiri is fine I just have not touched her since the last time I blogged about her. O the neglect that she must feel! Its not that I didn't enjoy working on her (you know after I got through the first five mess ups)I have just been insanely busy. We took the little lovlies to Worlds of fun last weekend. Hot, expensive but so fun!

Sissies first ride! I was so proud. With as scared as she is all of the time I really didn't think that it would be this easy to get her on a ride.


Ziggys very first ride. He loved the beginning, hated the drop at the end. Poor kid. Camp Snoopy was more his speed.

Phia on the other hand was not a snoopy fan. Poor Snoopy came over and sat down next to her. When she realized that some huge dog had sat next to her she freaked. Thankfully I had the camera out and ready.

And finally the best picture of Isaac EVER! Is this not the perfect picture of a boy eating cotton candy? He really seemed to love it I think. Don't you?

Yeah so I got bored waiting on everyone else to ride rides. But this is a great pic of the phiaster

This is me after a long day of sunnin and walkin. Burnt yet still silly. (I am making that face because TJ told me that I use my toothy smile (cheesing) too much. So I didn't cheese.



Two very pretty pics of the horizon on the way home. Please try to ignore the bug splats, as they take away from the beauty. (What do ya want? I was riding in a car)
I even managed to get some work done on the sweater of Doom. I am still not ready to seperate the arms from the body but I am creeping ever closer.
Other WIP's?
Kiri - Not getting done anytime soon, Way too many other things to finish. Typical huh? The one thing that I am knitting for me gets put on the back burner.
TJ's sweater- Almost ready for sleeve seperation (one of these years)
Baby blanket- started with the pinwheel blanket pattern, decided that I would go insane with nothing to keep me interested so I am creating my own pattern. I just hope that it works.
shirt for phia- I am using the handspun that I made. I just started knitting and I think that this is what it wants to be. We shall see.
I have rambled long enough, Enjoy your day!
Rambelingly
Dee

No comments: