Monday, August 07, 2006

Goody!

I finished a wrap out of Crystal Palace Poof. I know. It was going to be a skirt. It doesn't look as good as a skirt in real life as it did in my mind. So a wrap it is. Honestly it looks really neat as a wrap. Not to mention the fact that it fits better on her shoulders than her waist. That yarn is rather hard to measure. I will get pics up here soon to show the lovelyness.

I will be selling my crochet library soon. I just don't enjoy it nearly as much as my knitting and spinning. In fact. I have finished more knitting projects than crochet projects. This says a lot for knitting because I have known how to knit since I was 18. That is roughly 9 years longer than the knitting. Whew.

I have some exciting news on Kiri, although I know that if get too excited I will mess up. That is just the way that things are. So knock on some wood and send me good wishes but I made it past row 10! (holding in girly squeal) I had so many problems getting started that it just feels good to be past that point. I was on the verge of quitting. I was. But after sufing the net and looking at pictures of other peoples Kiri shawls I decided to give it one more go. Whew. At least I know that if I do mess up from here on out I will have the lovely life lines to back me up. Pics of that soon as well!

TJs sweater is moving a little better as well. Still not very far in but so far the pattern is good!
Well the little 'uns are a fightin' so I must git.
Cheeringly
Dee