Thursday, July 20, 2006

Secret Pal love!!!

I got my package today!!!
She mailed in on tuesday and I got it today!
Can I just say that Stephani is now my bestest friend! I got 4 balls of Kid Merino for a lace (!) shawl that I have been wanting to knit but haven't had the guts to actually buy yarn for yet. Knitters Balm for my hands (perfect because I have such dry hands that they crack all the time) and the thing that she made me.... beautiful stitch markers!! (My first pair) Also in blue! She emailed me and asked me a few questions before she went shopping. Can you tell what my favorite color is? The only problem is that my daughter is also obsessed with blue so I have to CO immediatly so that she can not get her hands on them



This stuff is great! Now I have to get over my intimidation of lace and just DO it!

Also couple nights ago I won a ball winder on ebay for 10.00. I am telling you all that it takes is a little patience! I can not wait to get it as well. a swift and a ballwinder. I did not think that I would get thoes for a while. No email from the Babe seller yet but if i don't hear from her soon I will email her again. I really do not want to be burned on this.
Remember thoes stitch markers that I orderd from Denise Knits a while back? (Did I say anything about it?) I still haven't gotten any from her and she is now not even answering my e-mails anymore. She was a KH regular so this makes it even more disappointing. I was trying to give my business to friends and got burned. Well you live and you learn I suppose.
Anyway Time to clean house so I can play with my yarn!!
Skippingly
Dee

1 comment:

Just A Knit Wit said...

What shawl are you going to make with the yarn? It's so beautiful!

Lace isn't as intimidating as it seems, just go row by row and it'll fly off the needles.