Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy after 4th!

This weekend we went to Dads for the fourth where I was able to pick up a fixed wheel(!) and Celebrate the birth of the greatest 8yr old girl ever born. Well in my opinion anyway.

Mommy and Sissy enjoying her birthday. She has a party on Saturday at dads, Cake icecream, presents and swimming. She is so excited! So today we are going to order her cake, get the vans plates (for the trip to Kirksville) and return the library books. Loooong Day ahead.


Beautiful pics of the fireworks.

And finally, I finished the bag for Mrs. R. I have to get handles for it but I am going to wait until we get down to Missouri so that she can help me pick them out.

Also I got something in the mail today that is absolutly beautiful. But no word on what it is until I am told it is okay to say.
Later!
pictorially
Dee

No comments: