Saturday, July 01, 2006

Beautiful Saturdays

My entry for Saturday Skies:

Ahhhh lovely.
TJ went golfing this morning. The man has never golfed in his life but the bigwigs at Go Leads asked him to go so He did not have much choice. The girls are going to a pool party in a few hours so I think that the boys and I are going to go get a bite to eat and either go to the park or hang out here. They play while I sit on the front porch and knit. Ahhhhhhh Relaxation. Right at the moment I am working on Cleo from knitty.com. Not the open back but with full back. Not skinny enough to pull off a no back shirt! I am thinking that I will add a shrug to it to make the shirt work appropriate. That would make a cute set I think. Just not sure which one yet.
Ahh well off to break up fights and chase after hooligans!
Chasingly

1 comment:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Looks like a great view and sounds like a nice day!! Saturday Blue Sky....isn't it a great idea? I'm glad to find all the new blogsites I haven't known about in the past!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!