Monday, March 06, 2006

You spin me right round...

This spinning thing is really fun! I honestly am enjoying it a lot. After my test in Career Strats today I will be running to the LYS to see if they sell drop spindles. My CD Spindle started getting really wobbly last night and for some reason I am not having any luck getting it to stop that. So I think that it is time to buy a real one. Let the addiction begin! I am trying to think of something to make with my newly made yarn that is currently hanging above my sink drying. I think that a nice scarf will be nice... I don't know. Nothing is speaking to me yet. I guess that I will have to wait and see until I am done with the rest of the wool from that batch. I would like to get some more wool top to make a shawl with, That stuff feels rather nice. Ahh well off to take my test!
testingly
Dee

No comments: