Friday, March 10, 2006

The sweater adventures

Yes, TJ's sweater has become an adventure in knitting. I cast on knit a few rows, it doesn't use all the stitches so sure that I did something wrong I ripped and re knit. Rinse and repeat 5 times before finally deciding that it is not me it is the pattern. I must love this man because in the past I would have given up after the second frog. (that or I just want to prove to him that I can do it) Anyway I e-mailed the designer and asked for her input. She got right back to me and let me know where the pattern went wrong (wooo not me!) apologized and immediatly sent out pattern corrections. I was very impressed with them and will definatly buy from The Garter belt again! They have the best patterns. Off to knit some more on the sweater. Now my big problem is that the yarn has some wool in it which TJ found out yesterday so there is a huge chance that man will never wear the damn sweater. *sigh* I will make the sweater anyway and if he won't wear it then I will darn it. I am not putting all of this work into it to have it never be worn. Seriously.
Adventurously
Dee

No comments: