Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Got the yarn

For TJ's sweater yesterday! It really is a good yarn and I think that it will make a nice sweater. I went ahead and knitted the gauge swatch (which was perfect thank you very much) and showed TJ what the pattern would look like in his yarn. He still really likes the pattern but decided that he needed to stretch the swatch for some unknown reason. "These holes may be and issue for me" le sigh. You streatch the material out as far as it will streatch it will have a few holes. Duh. Not even started the damn thing and already it is causing me pain. Ah well I am looking forward to getting started Just need to get Phia to nap. She is being a huge grump today.

Jordanna Paige should be here today or tomorrow!!! (probably tomorrow so I will not hold my breath today. That would be so cool to get it today though!!!)
sweaterly
Dee

No comments: