Saturday, March 04, 2006

What is patience anyway?

pa·tience-noun- The capacity, quality, or fact of being patient.

I finally broke down and bought the Jordanna Paige knitters purse in red!!! When I found out that she had discontinued that line of knitters bags and once they were gone that was it, I knew that the time to act was now! TJ thinks that I am loony for wanting a bag that costs 86.00 but he really needs to realize that it is a special purse! Made FOR knitters! Seriously though it is beautiful. I wish that they would get it put in the mail all ready, do they not realize that when you are addicted to something it is impossible heck maybe even detrimental to home and self to have to wait for something like this to get sent?!?! The hours sitting in front of the computer waiting for an e-mail stating that the bag is on its way to my loving arms is not condusive to a clean house. I think that my e-mail has been open since the minute that I ordered that thing. I know that patience is a virtue but come on! Waiting for something that great is sooo hard. I mean just look at it! See that definition up there? Yea. Not me.

Anyway. I also ordered some plymouth encore worsted in heather grey for TJ's sweater. I am rather nervous about this sweater. Not only is it my first but it is TJ's Ack. He is so picky.

Finally I am going to a ladies house today for a Spin in!! She is going to teach me how to use a drop spindle! I will post some pics of my progress (or lack thereof) upon my return!
Impatiently,
Dee

No comments: