Thursday, January 04, 2007

So apparently I am a git.

For this whole year I was typing in this little bloggy blog thinking that no one was really paying it any mind certainly not posting any comments to little ol me. Felt a little sad but this thing is for me so not really that big of a deal. If it bothered me that much I would have stopped blogging a while ago and that would have been that. However I do enjoy typing things out here and posting the pics so I continued. Well today I am roaming around my little corner of the web when I clicked on the moderate comments link. This is where me being a git comes in. I have over 55 comments and I had no clue. I did not think that I had set the comments to moderation so I never thought to check. *face meet palm* Well needless to say I have had comments and I love them! (well you know except the spam ones but really who likes those anyway.) Well needless to say I have fixed the problem and all of the comments have been added and will continue to be in the future.

So to all you real people that took the time to wish me well and communicate with me Thank You! *MUAH* You all rock. Of course you already knew that though didn't you?
stupidly,
Dee

Edited to Add:
I am an extreme Git!!! I got a comment a while back from none other that Stephanie of Yarn harlot Fame! I feel all cool and all stupid at the same time. sheesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder....now I know and can continue to taunt and tease.

I have yarn. I am knitting the cuff as I type. I also have already bought lots of goodies to add to your package =-) Hope you like chocolate......