Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Hope it was lacking in the tricks!

The fam and I went trick or treating last night. Ever notice that there is a distinct lack of houses accepting trick or treaters lately? losers. We walked 4 houses for every 1 house with a light on. Ahh well the wee ones had fun and crashed as soon as we got home.
The little ghouls at the zoo trick or treat day. Yes both boys were Knights but one is a DARK knight and the other was a LION knight. Apparently there is a difference. I don't know. We also have Super girl, the pirate Scarlett, and of course Princess.
On the knitting front TJ's Sweater has been put on the back burner in favor of finishing the baby blanket for Gabs who was born a week ago. She is a whole month early. Thankfully she came out healthy and is home! But needless to say I need to finish the blanket.
Also I got some Yarn for Clapotis. Mmmmmmalabrigo. Soooooo purdy and soft. I will have a very hard time giving that up when its done. *sigh*
Ahh well life calls!
Droolingly
Dee

1 comment:

Becka said...

OH yeah, the clappie will be wonderful knit with Mmmmmm!
Your trick or treaters are adorable!
Now, you need a grin?! Want to have some fun?! Please join us in the contest on my blog! I'm announcing the other prize next week!