Friday, November 10, 2006

WIP over my head

Yeah so I am still working on Tj's sweater of Doom. I thought that once I passed the sleeves I would be home free. Alas it is mindless and rather boring to knit the body. Ack. But it is coming along well, slowly, but well.
Now if I could get Tj to quit giving me those sad puppy dog eyes and saying "its never going to be done, is it?" You know it was a lot easier to knit things when he wasn't so darn interested.
Because...
I also am still working on the baby blanket. It will be a whole creation because I hated doing the miters. However I think that it is turning out well. Don't you? The plan is to do the Entrelac on each side, connect the corners in a way not yet determined, then Add a layer of garter stitch then do an I-cord bind off.
Note: I adore Entrelac!
So. There is that and I have also started the first of two clapotis. (Christmas Presents)
This one is going to be hard to give away because it is so Darn soft and pretty! I now love Malabrigo. It truly is "like budda". And the color. (excuse me while I wipe away the drool)
I mean look at it!
However. I am afraid that I will have to frog and re-knit. I know that Stockinette is supposed to curl. In the pics on Knitty it is not curling. I am thinking that maybe the stitches are too tight and maybe a needle size up would do the trick. Or maybe the drop stitches help to keep it not curly. I don't know. I will figure it out sooner or later.
What do you think?
Anyway so that is what is on my list now. I also have a pair of baby sock to Knit for the Gabster (waiting on my DPNs), another Clapotis christmas pressie that will be in a beautiful blue/purple variegated. Combine that with school and kids and This is what I look like:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

legal buy tramadol online legal buy ultram online - safe to buy ultram online