Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pictures ahead

I do not have the fibery pics yet I have to mail the knitting machine to the lady first. I will be getting a box of fiber goodness along with dye and instructions. I am so looking forward to getting it, I just have to get my check so that I can mail. Anyway I thought that i would update youon my WIPs. They are moving along just not to quickly. No time to knit.
First off, the Sweater of Dooooom... I still think that it will be a bit big on TJ, but then again I am used to knitting baby stuff so we shall see. It is coming along though!
Next up the next section of the baby blanket. Yes the miters are done! (see below) I will be making this cable to go around the miters. After this I will be sewing the cables to the miter and then picking up stitches to do some simple garter around that. From there... who knows.

Miters are done. Needless to say I will not be knitting these again for a long while. I tried them that is all that matters. Or something like that... Gypsy says Hello!

1 comment:

Becka said...

OH, the mitering looks great! I want to try it again, I did a mitered poncho for my gd last year, it was fun!