Thursday, November 16, 2006

It has been decided...

I will be running a raffle for either yarn or a gift card (who doesn't love gift cards to a YARN store?!) However the season of giving is practically sitting in our laps so that raffle will be after Christmas. Trust me you will like the prize. So I will tell you all the specifics once the time comes.

Clap in pink is coming along very well. I have dropped two stitches now I have to say that with as not excited as I was about it to begin with I am loving the ease of this pattern! I have decided to go ahead and make the second scarf a clap as well. The next one will be in blues and purples. Evita yarn. Soooo pretty. I would show you a progress pic but it is sitting in the van waiting on me to leave. So progress pictures after class.

And Finally I WON!! I entered this contest at Whimsical Knitting.
So now I get to stalk the mailman for box of fibery goodness from a recent trade I did (the waiting is killing me) and for my prize! A lovely skein of emerald Malabrigo (mine alllll mine) and a 365 Knitting stitches per year calendar(!!!) (I have been coveting this since last year) Can Not Wait!

Well all of my party people I must get ready for class.
Winningly
Dee
I will leave you with this beautiful photograph
Sunset in the ghetto ahhhh

No comments: