Sunday, February 05, 2006

So...close...

I swear I will never get this darn square done! No I will get it done. Two more repeats and I am done. The I can throw it in the mail and never have to see it again. You know I love the look of the horseshoe cable the square is pretty, but I have messed up on it so many times that I find myself avoiding knitting! Ack. But this square is for a friend so it will be worth it. Two more repeats...Two more repeats...Two more repeats...Two more repeats...


Okay I am off the finish this square. Then on to the cable scarf that I have to start. I will be so over cables for a while.

In other news Kelly sent me two skiens of knitpicks shine that she had left over from a project so Sophia will be getting a new cardigan. That stuff is so soft, I really can not wait to work with it! Just have to finish the cable scarf first. *sigh*
struggelingly, (ya I know that is not a word, so sue me)
Dee

No comments: