Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day and stuff

Happy Valentines Day to all of you in Blog land. Tj and I don't have anything special planned tonight since our anniversary is in a few days. He get chocolates and I get flowers for v day the real stuff gets saved for the annivasary. I get to go take my sister to court today for sentencing since she got her 2nd DUI. (*sigh*) Some people never learn.

On the knitting front I finally got my square finished and sent off. So now I am working on my Knitting Olympics project, the purse for Sissy. She is so excied about it. After the first hair pulling co I think that I have the pattern right. I think that the colors are a bit too similar to be easily seen but she wanted pink and purple. Beside I really do not think that she will care. Here is what I have so far...
I am loving the cursive look. I can not wait to see what it looks like finished. Not bad for my first attempt I think!
Impressivly
Dee

No comments: