Monday, February 27, 2006

So maybe I am crazy...

Well I have decided that I will make a sweater for TJ. Why I insist on making anything for that man is beyond me. He is so picky. The ONLY thing that I have made thus far that has elicited anything more than a glassy stare and a less than enthusiastic "thats nice dear" was my felted items. Thoes only got the "cool!" response because the of the felting process. None of the hats I made for him were good enough. They were not knit tight enough or too holey, or too long... the list goes on. So I decided to try a sweater... I think that right there qualifies me for the insane asylum. The hats don't work for him so do something even harder. I truly shudder to think how crazy this thing is going to make me by the time that I finish, but I will do it. If I don't I will continue to obsess over what to make for him. So while I wait for the yarn to arrive I will make Phia a shirt to practice top down knitting.

Tell the men in the white coats that I will be there soon!
Insanely,
Dee

No comments: