Thursday, December 14, 2006

Passion

I am already lining up projects for next christmas! Gah.
I have decided that Mom needs a cardigan that I found in Knit Simple I would link a pic but there is none on the site. Trust me when I say that mom would love it. For those that are wondering what issue and what pattern it is, its in the Holiday issue and the pattern is called Fair Isle Jacket. It just looks like something that Mom would wear. I really REALLY want to start it now. However that is just silly as I have a ton of holiday knitting to finish as it is. Plus I think that TJ would lock me in a looney bin. I must finish that mans sweater.
We also finally put up the tree last night. I just have not been in the christmas mood lately. Too many things going wrong around here for me to get excited about it. I am just ready for the season to be over. Anyway...

Don't take my picture Devil Woman!
Darn house is so small that four boxes take up the whole floor. /le sigh

Off to finish holiday knitting. I am going to stitch n' bitch tonight. Really looking forward to the down time. No thinking required only knitting and talking. Ahhhhh.
Passionately,
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered your sock yarn.....

- KH sock swap pal