Saturday, December 09, 2006

100th post and other things...

Wow I must enjoy talking to myself because this is my 100th post! I really did not expect to have kept up with this blog for very long let alone over a year. Anyway on to the stuff that you are really here for.

MY BOX OF FIBER CAME!!!
Ahem.
Wanna see pictures? The stuff that Heather sent me is so gorgeous and soft OMG. (Excuse me while I wipe the drool away) The natural stuff came with some dye so that I could do my own dying that stuff includes some Columbia wool, some merino/silk mix, bamboo, and some of what I think says hemp but I am not quite sure the words got smuged. but ohhhh this stuff was worth the wait. Now I have to get my wool in that was being processed and I will be complete :) Heather by the way is from All Things Heather She sells her stuff just so that you know.
Pics Now!



Happily
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you and post #100. I just passed post #50 and was pretty jazzed about that myself.