Monday, December 18, 2006

I am insane it is offical.

So on top of the sweater of doom

Which by the way has not seen much action. I am also working on Clap in pink (getting ever closer!) Clap in evita is next, then I have a sock swap Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to participate in. /le sigh.
Then there is also the ornament that I am making for my Mama. (sorry no pics until after December 31. This is a surprise knit a long. The hostess posts the pattern and everyone knits it. Then we reveal what it is. So no lookie until later.
Funny story.
I opened the hank of Mmmmmalbrigo so that I could add it to Clap in Pink and put the waste yarn that was holding the skein together on the floor next to me. Once finished winding the yarn into a ball I turned to get the waste yarn and noticed that it was gone. I went looking for it only to find Gypsy doing this...


No that is not cat puke coming out of her mouth that is the waste yarn that I couldn't find. By the time that i found her she had already felted the malabrigo waste yarn together. Needless to say I have to hide Clap in Pink when not being knitted. She is starting to show interest in it. *face palm
The thought for today?
Dance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas KH Sock Swap Buddy! May your family have a wonderful weekend!

- Sniky,sniky anonymouse sock swap pal

Anonymous said...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.