Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay then

Well finals are over! I know that is why they call them finals 'cause you can't help yelling FINALLY! after the last test. Yes i realize that was lame but I am a bit slap happy from a week of comprehensive testing. So it is onto Christmas knitting like a mad woman. I have officially given up on the baby blanket just because I can't look at it without feeling upset about it. However! All is not lost! I found a bunch of 12 inch squares that I crocheted back when I was a hooker that are big enough to seam together and make a baby blanket. They are very lacy and open so there will most defiantly be a backing to this thing. I am thinking about doing sort of like a quilt. You know back, batting, top material, then sewn on crocheted top. Which TJ would like just because it would require using my sewing machine. I don't know we shall see. Clap in pink is coming along beautifully. Still have a bit to knit on it. Like half. but it is coming along. The sweater of Doom is stalled until I can finish the Christmas knitting then it is full speed ahead on that thing. I would really like to finish it before next semester starts but I don't see that happening. I should, however, be able to complete the body.
Off to knit more!
Finalingly*
Dee

*I realize that is not a word but cut me some slack here. I used up all the brain power on finals. Must. Go. Recharge.

No comments: