Thursday, February 22, 2007

Okay so I know that you have missed me...

Hey what do you want?! I have been majorly busy with school and well... life. So remember that raffle I told you about? I know that I said I would do it on V-Day, however the woman that has to get me the bank information and the prize ended up in the hospital so I am currently waiting on her to get me that stuff and I will start it. Patience my lovelies!

Remember the Sock Swap that I am a part of? Remember that awful sock that I was knitting? It went to the frog pond. When the sock is knitted all the way to the heel turning part and can still stand up on its own when sat on the desk you know that it is too tight. Not to mention that I hated it throughly. I began a new pair of socks, size 2 needles this time and the Jaywalker pattern, and I have to say that I am enjoying the knitting so much more now. So my socks are late but I totally plan on making it up to my partner. I am getting the partner a knitting book as well as some candies and hot chocolate milk packets to put in the box with the much more comfy socks.

Did I tell you that my swap pal is Lilly from KH? She is amazing and I am so happy that she was my pal! Check the beautiful socks that she sent me...
Purdy!
She also sent me some yummy coffee, Chinese tea that has the coolest container ever, a Godiva chocolate bar (that disappeared too quickly hehehe), some chocolate truffles and Miss Babs Batt. Gorgeous stuff! And so soft. I think I may have to get more.
Babsy & Chinese tea
Check out the close up...
Miss Babs
Ohhh yeah.
I have more to blog about but I must get ready for class. So expect more later. I forgot how much fun blogging can be :)
Babsingly
Dee

No comments: