Friday, September 08, 2006

I really am here... sorta

School has been completely insane. The closer that we get to graduation the more work that they pile on us. I am not looking forward to next semester. UUugh.
Ziggy started preschool yesterday I think that he took it better than I did. He had loads of fun and decided that school isn't as scary as what he thought that it would be. I on the other hand was anxious the whole time that he was there. You would think that after putting 3 other kids through preschool I would be better prepared to handle the first day.

I am going to re-invent the tank that I designed for Phia and see if I can't get it published. That would be so amazing to get published!
Homework calls so I must answer.
Designingly
Dee

1 comment:

Becka said...

I SO think you should submit the tank! I must say, being published is a kick! It is really odd, very surreal when people you never heard of email you about something you designed! Very cool.
Sorry about the preschool apprehension!