Saturday, December 31, 2005

of FO's and other things

Thank goodness Christmas is over! I love Christmas but it is the busiest time of the year, with so many people expecting gifts and for us to drop by. I did finish Grammy's scarf (so soft and cuddly) And I have finished Laurels scarf (mother in law) made out of Chenelle Lion Brand yarn and size 13 needles. Now I am working on a scarf for my little sister. Made out of Lion Brand Homespun (I know ack but that is what she wanted shes jusr lucky that I REALLY love her). Then I will work on the scarf for my mom. I will be so through with scarves for awhile after all of these are done. I am still no where near done with my Irish hiking scarf either. *sigh*
Maybe I will work on the Kitty Pi after I am done with Moms scarf to change things up a bit. Anyway, off to knit more on the scarves!

No comments: