Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Knit Bits

Morning all!

I am almost done with my Grammys scarf then I am going to make a couple face cloths for my mom. I think that I will add some bath salts and some bath and body works scented body wash (she adores that stuff). Grammys scarf is so beautiful and cuddly and soft. It is acrylic but sooo soft you would never know it to look at it.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
close up:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tonight I will be going to my oldest three kids Christmas program and then dh and I will be heading out to do some Christmas shopping (yea we are just starting :doh: )
It is off to wake up Sophia (yea 10:00 and the child is still sleeping) she was awake a lot last night because she couldn't breath, darn cold, so I decided to let her sleep in.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Busily
Dee

No comments: