Saturday, March 10, 2007

Winning is grand...

So I was reading the bazillion blogs that I have on bloglines a couple days ago and saw that Mim of Mimknits was hosting a contest to name her newest creation. (A beautiful camisole wow) I put in my suggestions and then promptly forgot about it because frankly I don't usually win stuff like this. But i did! She chose her friends name so she used a random number generator to give out the prize. *happydance* So I am getting a the Seraphim Shawl pattern from Mim and some yarn and soap. I can not wait to see the prize! I promise picture goodness when I get it.
Not much has gone on here as far as knitting. I spent the day yesterday cuddled up on my couch with the princess wishing for sleep. Yup we were sick. The flu hit us hard yesterday. I am feeling better today (except for the throbbing headache uuugh) but the princess is not doing as well. I hope she gets better soon.
Anyway off to take care of my headache and maybe snooze some more.
Winningly
Dee

No comments: