Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tranquility Tragedy...
I go to play with my beautiful tranquility and look! I have no clue what happened but the hook is WAY out of alignment. *sob* I am going to see if I can bend the hook back into proper place, if not then I will have to go get a new one and hope for the best.
Tranquility tragedy!

Ahhh Miss Babs...
Miss Babs
All plyed up. I think that there are roughly 15 yards there, approximately. Not sure of the wraps per inch have to check. Fairly even though! I am quite proud.

Miss Babs the Diva
Looking quietly out the window on a cold day. She so loves the camera.

Jaywalker time...
Jaywalker
Coming along beautifully! Just. very. slowly. I promise I will knit nothing else until they are done! I have to get these socks to their rightful owner. I feel bad about being so tardy with these but I have had nothing but trouble with these socks since day one. This is the farthest that I have gotten on the many different tries that I have done. I will finish!

And now for some bamboo pron...
Nina lovin' the Bamboo
I had a bumpy start spinning this stuff but once I figured it out I love it muchly! So pretty and a beautiful sheen to it. Honestly I have no plans for knitting anything with it yet although T would like something made out of it. So who knows, maybe a manly item is in order since the Sweater of Dooom is taking forever. (I will get it done, just maybe not in this lifetime. Just Sayin')

In other news...
I really want to learn to use my sewing machine. I am thinking about taking a class to get the clothing techniques down. Untill then I think that i will get one of those quilt top kits that have all of the blocks pre-cut and practice straight line sewing from that. (like I really have the time but T is very upset that I hardly ever use it. So I think that it is time to start.)

Off to teach Ol' Ziggy to write his name. He will be ready for Kindergarten even if it kills me!
Love and squishes!
Quiltingly
Dee

1 comment:

dragon knitter said...

i'm sorry for your loss. would a regular cup hook work?

the jaywalkers look great, what colorway is that?

and did you hear about bamboo and flammability? be careful!