Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh how neglected you must feel!

Yea I know I haven't been around but I have been so busy. Its summer you know lots more outside time.Plus I have a math class from hell to get through. Uuugh. Its not that hard but that does not change the fact that I hate math. Always have.
I have been busy with other things though! I went to Kirksville Mo this last weekend to visit the mom and sister. While there I got this great picture of Phia

And this pic...


An even better one...

This kids picking cherries with their Grandpa. Who knew that picking cherries could be so much fun!

And so that there is something knitting related on this entry I present the scarf that I made for Mom. Shes makes a good model don't you think?

That would be an Irish Hiking scarf knit with size 9's and Knit Picks Serria. Great stuff and so nice to knit with.
Here is a close up of the stitches although it is rather hard to see because it is black...

I also tried dying fleece. It was really fun! I will post pictures soon I promise. I want to get a little more spun up to get an idea of what it will look like as yarn. I know how everyone loves the pictures!

Also! I can not believe that I almost forgot to add that I am getting a spinning wheel! I don't know what kind or exactly when just because I am buying a cheap used one. Linda is spreading the word that I am on the hunt for my very first spinning wheel. She said that it is only a matter of time before I get one at the price that I can afford. I am dying to get my hands on one now! But I must. be. patient.

Well that is it for now. I will post about my adventures in dying later!
crazily
Dee

No comments: