Friday, April 21, 2006

You have GOT to be kidding me!

I am so friggin weak!!! The fact that mere Chocolate Brownie cheesecake does not have to work very hard to talk me into eating it is sad. I mean really all it has to do is wink at me and I am all over it. *sigh* One day I will get it! At least when I am not falling all over myself trying to get to the cheesecake I am doing better. Its thoes darn weak moments that get me.
My other problem is that I have added knitting books to my addiction. So along with yarn, needles, spindles and roving I have books to stay away from. So far my collection includes:

  • Chick Knits (it was on sale!)

  • Baby Knits (Phia needs baby stuff knit for her, yes NEEDS)

  • EZ's Knitters Almanac (that I didn't buy, it just jumped into the cart. I swear.>

  • EZ's Knitting without Tears(I just wanted to see what this EZ lady was all about)

  • Yarn Harlots books 2 and 3 (the blog is funny, the books even more so.)

  • Floral Knitting (will soon join the library of mine)


  • And yet I still want more. Oy Vey.
    Anyway it is beautiful out and I am going to sit on the front porch and enjoy it.
    Bookishly
    Dee

    2 comments:

    schrodinger said...

    Some great book choices! I'm sure you will enjoy them - I understand the weakness, it's sooooo hard not to buy all this great knitting related stuff.

    Anonymous said...

    Wait until you read the Elizabeth Zimmermann stuff. Brilliant.